Saturday, October 1, 2011

Paddleboarding Yoga in the Homestead Crater








Yoga Paddleboarding (One Hour Sessions)

Year Round Paddleboarding Yoga in the Homestead Crater

For over a century people have come from far and wide to experience the therapeutic, mineral-rich waters of the Homestead Crater.  Just fifteen minutes from Park City’s historic main street, this 10,000 year old hot spring has long been touted for its restorative properties.  Combine the 90 plus degree water of the Crater with an hour of rejuvenating asanas of yoga and the toughest muscle knots will relax.  There is no other warm water paddleboarding yoga site like this in the country.  Flow with nature in the 55 foot high cathedral like cave while floating on the Caribbean colored 65 feet deep waters and discover “the fountain of youth”.

2 People = $100 per person

3 People  = $75 per person

4 People = $65 per person

5 People or more = $55 per person
Call 415.695.4502 to Book

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am writing a coffee table book for Bloomsbury, (working title) '50 Water Adventures To Do Before You Die!' and would like to feature your SUP Yoga practise at the Homestead crater, as one of the 50!

    I was therefore wondering if you might have a moment this week, to chat to me about your classes at Homestead? I am keen to understand the magic of the experience in order to write 750-800 words that might tip a future reader out of the proverbial armchair!

    To accompany my text, I will need a minimum of 5 images that together encapsulate the beauty of paddle-board yoga at the crater. While I unfortunately can't offer you any dollar for the use of your images, with your agreement, I will send you a signed copy of the book and an invite to be a special guest at the launch of the book next year. Bloomsbury intend to publish the book around the world, so think of it as immortalisation in print.

    I very much look forward to hearing from you,

    Best wishes,
    Lia Ditton
    LiaDitton.com

    m.+447581007685
    Skype: liadittononline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. yoga clothing

    ReplyDelete